Skin Concepts and Submissions

It seems I'm a sucker for Awesomenauts community contests. This time around, the goal is to create an appealing alternate skin/outfit for up to three characters. Silhouettes on the side indicate changes to skill effects used within the game. I tried to stay somewhat relevant to the original characters concepts with my designs. I'll show you what I mean. 

Skolldir - An overweight space viking turned frost giant (Jotunn)






Vinnie & Spike - Noir gangster and partner in crime turned bayou voodoo master and doll




Yuri - Crazed space monkey experiment turned ghost buster parody (Phantom Fragger)





As of posting this, finalists are being chosen for voting in the near future. There are a lot of talented artists involved this time around. Here's hoping!

No comments:

Post a Comment